We are seeking a well rounded, passionate, and visionary leader to join our highly respected team. This person will be responsible for leading and managing the affiliate (partner) team with a focus on driving team revenue and profit generation. The Affiliate Relations Director is a strategic planner, staying ahead of industry trends, and growing affiliate partnerships on behalf of Diablo Media. This position reports into the Vice President of Sales.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Ongoing people and team management inclusive of performance management, coaching, and mentoring.
- Consistent efforts prospecting, negotiating, and communicating with current and potential clients via email, phone, and social media.
- Exemplary consultative selling through best in class customer service.
- Keeping informed of the digital marketing landscape.
- Departmental and Leadership collaboration and communication to ensure success both for the affiliate and advertiser.
- Monitor, report, and analyze team and client activity, performance, and growth strategies.
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly, and annual activity and performance expectations.
- Represent Diablo Media at industry conferences.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience managing a team with a proven ability to lead.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to create their own opportunities
- Experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment driven by meeting and beating targets.
- Strong time management & organization skills.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Google Docs.
- Self-starter, quick learner, and works well within a team environment.
- Strong recruitment and negotiation skills.
- Ability to effectively manage and build client relationships with publishing partners.
- Communicate and maintain compliance and brand guidelines in affiliate channels.
- Ability to be agile and succeed in, as well as enjoy, a fast-paced environment.
- Maintains a healthy competitive spirit.
Education and Experience:
- +5 years of experience in the performance marketing/affiliate industry.
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or Business.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. to be considered for this opportunity.