The Business Executive, Advertiser Sales is a senior level resource responsible for generating Diablo Media Affiliate Network and Lead Generation Property revenue and/or profit with Advertiser clients. The ideal candidate is an experienced, sales-oriented professional eager to make an impact in a friendly yet competitive environment. They must be masterful at prospecting, negotiating, communicating, and knowledgeable of the ever-changing affiliate marketing and lead generation landscape.
This is a full-time position and will report to the General Manager, Affiliate Network. This role can be remote or based out of our office in Denver, CO.
With 14 years of experience in digital marketing, Diablo Media is a forward-thinking performance marketing agency focused on igniting the connection between brands and their consumers. We offer four core services inclusive of Affiliate Marketing, Data Management, Lead Generation, and Media Buying. Through these services and Diablo Media’s proprietary technologies, we are able to offer clients an unparalleled product and service. To support all of this, we have a best-in-class team that drives creativity, collaboration, and innovation.
- Research up-and-coming companies and industries that could benefit from a performance-based marketing partner
- Prospect through phone calls, social media, email, and other methods to gather interest from these companies
- Maintain an expert level of communication with accounts, recommend new opportunities, and provide performance feedback to internal teams
- Communicate and monitor compliance or brand guidelines.
- Proactively monitor marketing on all campaigns
- Consistently recruit new clients and businesses through research, referrals, and other avenues
- Set and manage monthly, quarterly and annual goals for revenue growth
- Represent Diablo Media at industry conferences and events
The Ideal Candidate:
- Exudes confidence and lacks fear
- Creates his or her own opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Google Docs
- Self-starter, knowledgeable, and works well within a team environment
- Strong recruitment and negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively manage and build client relationships
- Ability to be agile and succeed in, as well as enjoy, a fast-paced environment
- Maintains a healthy competitive spirit
Education & Experience:
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or Business
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Affiliate Marketing
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. to be considered for this opportunity.