The Business Executive – Legal Lead and Media Sales is a senior level resource responsible for generating Diablo Media lead and media management services revenue and/or profit. The ideal candidate is an experienced, sales-oriented professional eager to make an impact in a friendly yet competitive environment. They must be masterful at prospecting, negotiating, communicating, and knowledgeable of the ever-changing legal focused media and lead generation landscape.
This is a full-time position and will report to the Director of Client Engagement. This role can be remote or based out of our office in Denver, CO.
- Research attorneys and legal aggregates that could benefit from a performance-based marketing partner.
- Prospect through phone calls, social media, email, and other methods to gather interest from these companies.
- Maintain an expert level of communication with clients, recommend new opportunities, and provide performance feedback to internal teams.
- Research new mass torts and changes to the legal lead gen landscape to proactively sell and pivot current spends.
- Proactively monitor client contract performance.
- Consistently recruit new attorneys, lead buyers and media service clients through research, referrals, and other avenues.
- Set and manage monthly, quarterly and annual goals for revenue growth.
- Represent Diablo Media at industry conferences and events.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Exudes confidence and lacks fear
- Creates his or her own opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Google Docs
- Self-starter, knowledgeable, and works well within a team environment
- Strong recruitment and negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively manage and build client relationships
- Ability to be agile and succeed in, as well as enjoy, a fast-paced environment
- Maintains a healthy competitive spirit
Education & Experience:
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or Business
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Legal Lead generation and/or Mass Tort marketing
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. to be considered for this opportunity.