The Digital Media Buyer will be responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on management of lead generation campaigns across our online marketing channels including Facebook, Google, and Bing.
The ideal candidate is someone who is highly analytical, extremely organized, quantitative by nature, and thrives while working autonomously in a fast-paced and unstructured work environment. This person is driven by setting goals and exceeding expectations to produce quantifiable results.
The Digital Media Buyer is required to make an extraordinary commitment with regard to “work hours” and must be willing to work enthusiastically on evenings and on weekends when necessary to achieve the best possible results. This person genuinely enjoys the job and has a positive attitude, contributing to the overall success of the Diablo Media culture.
This is a full-time position and includes a competitive salary with comprehensive benefits. This position reports directly to the VP of Strategy and is based in our Denver, Colorado office.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Create and manage direct-to-consumer online marketing campaigns that generate qualified leads for our clients through Facebook, Google, and Bing.
- Daily campaign analysis to drive ongoing optimization.
- Daily ad creation and testing.
- Ongoing monitoring of emerging industry trends in online lead generation that may improve the performance of our campaigns.
- Collaborate with the lead generation team to support overall business goals.
- Work with the sales team to deliver campaign performance projections and analysis.
The Ideal Candidate Is:
- 1-2 years of experience in Digital Media Buying.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field (preferably marketing, mathematics, statistics, economics, finance, accounting, engineering, physics, or chemistry).
- Previous experience and demonstrated success in a position where analytical skills were used regularly.
- Awareness of online marketing and lead generation best practices.
- Experience in managing lead generation campaigns on Facebook is preferred.
- Self-starter, proactive, and capable of creating solutions and solving problems.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Fast learner who will embrace the opportunity to take on more responsibility quickly.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced team environment.
- Strong computer skills, proficiency in MS Office (specifically Excel), and basic knowledge of CRMs and ticketing systems.
- Facebook Blueprint and Google Ads certifications a plus.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. to be considered for this opportunity.