Diablo Media is looking for a strategic, detail-oriented Director of Data Management to join our team. The Director of Data Management will be responsible for selling Diablo’s data monetization services to new clients while managing and growing existing data management business. The ideal candidate is a skilled sales professional with a thorough understanding of email marketing, lead generation, direct mail, and database marketing. This person is a strategic thinker, has a knack for numbers, is analytical in nature, goal-driven, and self-motivated.
This is a full-time position and will report to the Executive Vice President. This role can be remote or based out of our office in Denver, CO.
With 14 years of experience in digital marketing, Diablo Media is a forward-thinking performance marketing agency focused on igniting the connection between brands and their consumers. We offer four core services inclusive of Affiliate Marketing, Data Management, Lead Generation, and Media Buying. Through these services and Diablo Media’s proprietary technologies, we are able to offer clients an unparalleled product and service. To support all of this, we have a best-in-class team that drives creativity, collaboration, and innovation.
- Proactively prospect new advertisers, showcasing the benefits of Diablo’s data monetization services
- Oversee the day to day management of Diablo Media’s data and email monetization business, analyzing performance and making recommendations to optimize performance
- Lead departmental planning and forecasting, establishing goals to meet business objectives and grow revenue
- Establish strong and meaningful data partnerships that align with the organization’s strategic goals by recruitment of new business through research, referrals, and other avenues
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders, clients, and the technology team to ensure consistent monetization growth
- Deliver on monthly, quarterly, and annual performance goals to drive growth and scale
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of current technology and industry trends to maintain a competitive advantage
The Ideal Candidate:
- Exudes confidence and lacks fear
- Exceptional and effective communication
- Entrepreneurial and innovative spirit; self-starter
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Obsessively organized and a strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to prospect and negotiate
- Ability to be agile and succeed in, as well as enjoy, a fast-paced environment
- Maintains a healthy competitive spirit
Education & Experience:
- BS/BA degree in marketing, advertising, business, or related field
- 7+ years of experience in Online Marketing, Affiliate or CPA marketing
- Proven track record of onboarding and growing partnerships in B2B marketing
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. to be considered for this opportunity.