Diablo Media is looking for a seasoned, results-driven professional to join our exceptional team as the Director of SEO. This position will be responsible for spearheading Diablo Media’s SEO program from the ground up and initiatives to drive business results as a part of our Digital Innovation Team. This position will pay special attention to SEO strategy and growth of Diablo Media’s 40+ owned and operated properties. The ideal candidate has proven success at building an SEO strategy from scratch. The Director of SEO is both results-driven and analytical, using data to drive strategic decisions, revenue, and lead generation.
This is a full-time position and will be a part of a special resources team that will work strategically with the CEO and report to the VP of Digital Innovation. This role can be remote or based out of our office in Denver, CO.
With 14 years of experience in digital marketing, Diablo Media is a forward-thinking performance marketing agency focused on igniting the connection between brands and their consumers. We offer four core services inclusive of Affiliate Marketing, Data Management, Lead Generation, and Media Buying. Through these services and Diablo Media’s proprietary technologies, we are able to offer clients an unparalleled product and service. To support all of this, we have a best-in-class team that drives creativity, collaboration, and innovation.
- Develop and lead Diablo Media’s SEO strategy
- Drive meaningful acquisition and growth for the business through leveraging data to achieve results
- Establish analytics and data that provide insightful, real-time insights on performance, opportunities, and site performance
- Work with cross-functional teams to drive alignment and optimization across Diablo Media’s SEO strategy
- Execute exceptional and up to date technical SEO capabilities including but not limited to crawling, indexing, page speed performance, internal linking, etc.
- Deliver on monthly, quarterly, and annual performance goals to drive growth and scale
- Represent Diablo Media at industry conferences and events
The Ideal Candidate:
- Exudes confidence and lacks fear
- Strong and effective communication and cross collaborator
- Self-starter, knowledgeable, and works well within a team environment
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Ability to measure performance with a focus on scale, growth, and business impact
- Staying up to date with the SEO technologies, concepts, and best practices in an ever-changing digital world
- Ability to be agile and succeed in, as well as enjoy, a fast-paced environment
- Maintains a healthy competitive spirit
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Google Suite
Education & Experience:
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or Business
- 7+ years of SEO experience and proven track record B2B marketing
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. to be considered for this opportunity.