Diablo Media is looking for a seasoned, relationships driven Director of Strategic Partnerships to join the team. This person will play a critical role acting as an internal champion for our advertisers and affiliates. The Director of Strategic Partnerships will be responsible for building future business plans with existing and new clients while forging new partnerships through strategic conversations and negotiations. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a proven track record for building lasting partnerships that strategically align with organizational goals. This person is a strategic thinker, data-driven, has strong interpersonal skills, and is a natural leader.
This is a full-time position and will and will report to the CEO. This role can be remote or based out of our office in Denver, CO.
With 14 years of experience in digital marketing, Diablo Media is a forward-thinking performance marketing agency focused on igniting the connection between brands and their consumers. We offer four core services inclusive of Affiliate Marketing, Data Management, Lead Generation, and Media Buying. Through these services and Diablo Media’s proprietary technologies, we are able to offer clients an unparalleled product and service. To support all of this, we have a best-in-class team that drives creativity, collaboration, and innovation.
- Establish strong and meaningful partnerships that align with the organization’s strategic goals
- Identify gaps and opportunities across Diablos clients and make recommendations to optimize performance
- Lead analysis of partnership status, including scope of opportunity, revenue outcomes, legal considerations, etc.
- Work cross functionally with Diablo’s Network to drive strategic growth
- Deliver on monthly, quarterly, and annual performance goals to drive growth and scale
- Drive innovative techniques and best practices adoption across the organization
- Meets targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates client needs on an ongoing basis
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of current technology and industry trends to maintain a competitive advantage
- Manage business development initiatives across the organization that drive strategic partnerships
The Ideal Candidate:
- Exudes confidence and lacks fear
- Exceptional and effective communication
- Entrepreneurial and innovative spirit; self-starter
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strategic thinker with an ability to leverage data to inform decisions
- Proven ability to negotiate internally and externally
- Ability to be agile and succeed in, as well as enjoy, a fast-paced environment
- Maintains a healthy competitive spirit
Education & Experience:
- BS/BA degree in marketing, advertising, business, or related field
- 7+ years of experience in Online Marketing, Affiliate or CPA marketing
- Proven track record of onboarding and growing partnerships in B2B marketing
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. to be considered for this opportunity.