We are seeking an Entry-Level Marketing Assistant to join our highly respected team, focused on assisting in building and managing direct client relationships. The Entry-Level Marketing Assistant will be trained in all aspects of prospecting, selling, and day-to-day management of accounts to help build and grow successful online campaigns for both Diablo Media and our clients. The right Entry-Level Marketing Assistant can expect to have opportunities for growth within the first few months that reflect their unmatched work ethic and dedication.
This is a full-time position and will report to the General Manager. This role can be remote or based out of our office in Denver, CO.
With 14 years of experience in digital marketing, Diablo Media is a forward-thinking performance marketing agency focused on igniting the connection between brands and their consumers. We offer four core services inclusive of Affiliate Marketing, Data Management, Lead Generation, and Media Buying. Through these services and Diablo Media’s proprietary technologies, we are able to offer clients an unparalleled product and service. To support this, we have a best-in-class team that drives creativity, collaboration, and innovation.
- Assist with efforts in prospecting, negotiating, and communicating with current and potential clients via email, phone, and social media.
- Assist with exemplary consultative selling through best-in-class customer service.
- Assist with monitoring account activity, analyzing performance, identifying areas of improvement, and recommending ways to increase account-generated revenues.
- Assist in maintaining a high level of communication with accounts, recommend new campaigns for accounts, and provide performance feedback to internal teams.
- Supply creative packages, links, and reporting to accounts as needed.
- Communicate and monitor compliance or brand guidelines in the ever-changing digital marketing landscape.
- Proactively monitor marketing on all campaigns.
- Learn how to recruit new clients and businesses through research, referrals, and other avenues.
- Learn how to set and manage monthly, quarterly and annual goals for revenue growth.
- Represent Diablo Media at industry conferences and client meetings, both virtual and in person.
The Ideal Candidate Is:
- Exudes confidence, lacks fear, is hardworking, and eager to learn
- Highly collaborative
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Google Suite.
- Self-starter, quick learner, and works well within a team environment.
- Ability to be agile and succeed in, as well as enjoy, a fast-paced environment.
- Maintains a healthy competitive spirit.
- Willingness to train and succeed in an entry-level position
Education and Experience:
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or Business, preferred.
- Proven track record of effectively managing and building client relationships.
The base salary for this position is $45K per year plus incentive compensation. Targeted earnings for this role are a combined total of $60k per year.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. to be considered for this opportunity.