The Facebook Media Buyer will be responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on management of legal lead generation campaigns. The focus of this role will be in generating leads for the legal division of Diablo Media including but not limited to Mass Tort, Social Security Disability, Bankruptcy, and Personal Injury. The ideal candidate is someone who is highly analytical, extremely organized, quantitative by nature, and thrives while working autonomously in a fast-paced and unstructured work environment. This person is driven by setting goals and exceeding expectations to produce quantifiable results. The Facebook Media Buyer is required to make an extraordinary commitment with regard to “work hours” and must be willing to work enthusiastically on evenings and on weekends when necessary to achieve the best possible results. This person genuinely enjoys the job and has a positive attitude, contributing to the overall success of the Diablo Media culture.
This is a full-time position and will report to the Director of Lead Generation. This role can be remote or based out of our office in Denver, CO.
With 14 years of experience in digital marketing, Diablo Media is a forward-thinking performance marketing agency focused on igniting the connection between brands and their consumers. We offer four core services inclusive of Affiliate Marketing, Data Management, Lead Generation, and Media Buying. Through these services and Diablo Media’s proprietary technologies, we are able to offer clients an unparalleled product and service. To support all of this, we have a best-in-class team that drives creativity, collaboration, and innovation.
- Create and manage direct-to-consumer online marketing campaigns that generate qualified leads for our clients through Facebook
- Daily campaign analysis to drive ongoing optimization
- Daily ad creation and testing
- Ongoing monitoring of emerging industry trends in online lead generation that may improve the performance of our campaigns
- Collaborate with the lead generation team to support overall business goals
Work with the sales team to deliver campaign performance projections and analysis
The Ideal Candidate Is:
- Self-starter, proactive, and capable of creating solutions and solving problems
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Fast learner who will embrace the opportunity to take on more responsibility quickly
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong computer skills, proficiency in MS Office (specifically Excel), and basic knowledge of CRMs and ticketing systems
- Facebook Blueprint and Google Ads certifications a plus
Education & Experience:
- 1-2 years of experience in Digital Media Buying
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field (preferably marketing, mathematics, statistics, economics, finance, accounting, engineering, physics, or chemistry)
- Previous experience and demonstrated success in a position where analytical skills were used regularly
- Awareness of online marketing and lead generation best practices
- Experience in managing lead generation campaigns on Facebook is preferred
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. to be considered for this opportunity.