The Facebook Media Buyer will be responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on management of our company’s direct response Facebook campaigns. The ideal candidate will be someone who is highly analytical, extremely organized, and quantitative by nature. They will also be someone who thrives while working autonomously in a fast-paced and unstructured work environment. And they will be obsessive about setting goals and exceeding expectations in terms of quantifiable results. Most importantly, the Facebook Media Buyer will be someone who enjoys their job and as a result, has a positive attitude that contributes to the overall health of the Diablo Media culture.
This is a full-time position and includes a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits. This position reports directly to the General Manager and will be based in our Denver, Colorado office.
- Create and manage direct-to-consumer online marketing campaigns that generate qualified leads for our clients.
- Daily campaign analysis and continuous optimization.
- Works with the tech and marketing teams to ensure reporting is accurate and actionable.
- Works with the design team and independently to create and continually test new ads with an eye towards profitability.
- Ongoing monitoring of emerging industry trends in online lead generation that may improve the performance of our campaigns.
- Collaborate with the lead generation team to support overall business goals.
Works with the sales team to deliver campaign performance projections and analysis.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in buying direct response Facebook media ads
- Demonstrates excellent analytical and data interpretation skills.
- Strong understanding and maintenance of online marketing and lead generation best practices.
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Fast learner who will embrace the opportunity to take on more responsibility quickly.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, quick-witted, team environment.
- Strong computer skills, proficiency in MS Office (specifically Excel), and basic knowledge of CRMs and ticketing systems.