Diablo Media is looking for a full-time Front-End Developer to join our team. This person will help architect and build our front-end infrastructure to support the expansion of our lead generation business. The ideal candidate excels in working cross-functionally and collaboratively as they will be working closely with our marketing and sales teams to design products and processes to quickly build, test, and maintain new landing pages and forms.
This is a full-time position and will report to the Director of IT. This role can be remote or based out of our office in Denver, CO.
With 14 years of experience in digital marketing, Diablo Media is a forward-thinking performance marketing agency focused on igniting the connection between brands and their consumers. We offer four core services inclusive of Affiliate Marketing, Data Management, Lead Generation, and Media Buying. Through these services and Diablo Media’s proprietary technologies, we are able to offer clients an unparalleled product and service. To support this, we have a best-in-class team that drives creativity, collaboration, and innovation.
- Develop user interfaces for websites and web-based applications targeted at growing Diablo Media’s lead generation business
- Research tools and technologies to facilitate the building of landing pages and forms
- Recommend services where it makes sense to improve the user experience for building and maintaining forms
- Continually test the performance of landing pages and forms to optimize conversion rates through the implementation of best practices
- Maintains brand consistency throughout design
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to work collaboratively
- Self-starter, knowledgeable, and works well within a team environment
- Keeps up with web technology best practices and emerging technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills
Experience & Knowledge:
- 2-4 years of experience in Front End Web Development
- Source Control (like Git) experience required
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS/SCSS/LESS
- Site Optimization experience to build high-performance landing pages and forms for both mobile and desktop audiences
- Knowledge of DOM frameworks like React/Vue/Angular is a plus
Salary $65,000 – $90,000 per year. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. to be considered for this opportunity.