Diablo Meda is looking for a seasoned salesperson with a passion for legal lead generation to join the team in the role of Lead Sales Executive. As the Lead Sales Executive, you have a natural knack for connecting with customers (specifically in the legal space) and nurturing relationships to drive meaningful and lasting performance-based marketing partnerships. This person will be responsible for handling the full cycle sales process and account management of Diablo Media’s legal leads clients. The ideal candidate is a team player, has exceptional interpersonal skills, and is a strategic problem solver. Additionally, this person works well autonomously and is driven by goals, not just meeting goals but exceeding them.
This is a full-time position and will report to the Director of Lead Generation. This role can be remote or based out of our office in Denver, CO.
With 14 years of experience in digital marketing, Diablo Media is a forward-thinking performance marketing agency focused on igniting the connection between brands and their consumers. We offer four core services inclusive of Affiliate Marketing, Data Management, Lead Generation, and Media Buying. Through these services and Diablo Media’s proprietary technologies, we are able to offer clients an unparalleled product and service. To support all of this, we have a best-in-class team that drives creativity, collaboration, and innovation.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Research attorneys and legal aggregates that could benefit from a performance-based marketing partner; prospect through phone calls, social media, email, and other methods to gather interest from these companies
- Maintain an expert level of communication with clients, recommend new opportunities, and provide performance feedback to internal teams
Proactively monitor client contract performance and make recommendations
- Consistently recruit new attorneys and lead buyers through research, referrals, and other avenues to drive new business
- Set, manage, and meet monthly, quarterly and annual goals to drive revenue growth
- Represent Diablo Media at industry conferences and events, both virtual and in-person
The Ideal Candidate Is:
- Self-starter, proactive, and capable of finding solutions and solving problems
- Obsessively organized with a strong attention to detail
- Experience using a CRM to manage clients/sales
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong analytical skills and leverages data to make decisions
- Experience prospecting with strong recruitment and negotiation skills
- Maintains a healthy competitive spirit in a sales environment
Education & Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in legal lead generation
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or Business
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. to be considered for this opportunity.