The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for tasks essential to the operation and growth of the lead generation projects of Diablo Media. We are seeking a contributor who thrives while working autonomously, asks questions when necessary, and problem solves daily. The ideal candidate is comfortable with goals and knows what it means to set and achieve them. Most importantly the Marketing Assistant enjoys working and as a result has a positive attitude that contributes to the overall health of the Diablo Media culture.
This is a full-time position and includes a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits. This position reports directly to the VP of Strategy and will be based in our Denver, Colorado office.
- Primary administrative point of contact for the Lead Sales Team.
- Provide exemplary customer service
- Maintain and generate accurate reports and dashboards
- Support the Marketing, Sales, and Accounting teams
- Act as a liaison between Marketing, Sales, and Accounting teams
- Help to maintain billing and account balance reports
- Contribute to the set-up, administration, and auditing of lead buyer accounts
- Post-secondary education in business, commerce, or marketing
- Call-center or customer service experience
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Strong computer skills, proficiency in MS Office, and basic knowledge of CRMs and ticketing systems
- Quick learner with excellent communication skills
- Ability to succeed in fast-paced, quick-witted, team environment