The Marketing Specialist will develop, execute, and monitor marketing initiatives across various channels for Diablo Media. This work includes researching markets, analyzing trends to help define the organization’s marketing strategy, and providing advice on reaching the target market. This position will work in a multifunctional capacity across teams and services, working on initiatives across the company’s website, social media, and client collateral. We’re looking for a creative thinker with excellent writing and problem-solving skills to help us elevate our marketing messages and programs across the business. The ideal candidate is passionate about generating revenue by increasing sales through successful marketing campaigns.
This is a full-time position and will report to the VP of Strategy & Engagement. This role can be remote or based out of our office in Denver, CO.
- Develop, implement, and monitor marketing programs such as email, social media, digital campaigns, and events.
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g., product and sales) to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives.
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns.
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities.
- Develop marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral.
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums.
- Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs.
- Collaborate in the coordination of events such as trade shows or conferences.
- Write a high-quality web copy for our internal and external corporate communications.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is organized, creative, reliable, and productive
- Has excellent analytical skills and a knack for data analysis
- Skilled in writing and editing content with strong attention to detail
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such as ESPs, Google Analytics,
- CRM systems, and content management systems
- Works well under tight deadlines and can deliver on-time results
- Is comfortable collaborating online and works well with others and independently
Education & Experience:
- 3+ years of professional marketing experience with a solid portfolio of work
- BS/BA degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
- Familiarity with Online Marketing, Affiliate or CPA marketing a plus
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. to be considered for this opportunity.