Diablo Meda is looking for a seasoned salesperson with a passion for digital marketing and an understanding of media buying to join the team in the role of Media Sales Executive. As the Media Sales Executive, you have a natural knack for connecting with customers and nurturing relationships to drive revenue through Facebook media buying opportunities in the legal space. This person will be responsible for handling the full cycle sales process and account management of Diablo Media’s media clients. The ideal candidate is a team player, data-driven, has exceptional interpersonal skills, and has experience strategically growing existing accounts while also generating new prospects. Additionally, this person works well autonomously and is driven by goals, not just meeting goals but exceeding them.
This is a full-time position and will report to the Director of Lead Generation. This role can be remote or based out of our office in Denver, CO.
With 14 years of experience in digital marketing, Diablo Media is a forward-thinking performance marketing agency focused on igniting the connection between brands and their consumers. We offer four core services inclusive of Affiliate Marketing, Data Management, Lead Generation, and Media Buying. Through these services and Diablo Media’s proprietary technologies, we are able to offer clients an unparalleled product and service. To support all of this, we have a best-in-class team that drives creativity, collaboration, and innovation.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Managing the full cycle sales process for legal media buys from generation to closing
Proactively prospect through phone calls, social media, email, and other methods to gather interest from these companies
- Maintain an expert level of communication with clients, recommend new opportunities, and provide performance feedback to internal teams
- Research new mass torts and changes to the legal lead gen landscape to proactively sell and pivot current spending
- Consistently recruit new attorney media buy clients through research, referrals, and other avenues
- Set, manage, and meet monthly, quarterly and annual goals to drive revenue growth
- Represent Diablo Media at industry conferences and events, both virtual and in-person
The Ideal Candidate Is:
- Self-starter, proactive, and capable of finding solutions and solving problems
- Obsessively organized with a strong attention to detail
- Experience using a CRM to manage clients/sales
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong analytical skills and leverages data to make decisions
- Experience prospecting with strong recruitment and negotiation skills
- Maintains a healthy competitive spirit in a sales environment
- Has an understanding of digital media buying
Education & Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in media lead generation/ Mass Tort marketing
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or Business
- Proficiency in Facebook marketing is preferred
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. to be considered for this opportunity.