As the Lead Sales Account Executive, success will be measured in client sales and monthly revenue growth achieved by:
- Following-up on leads and conducting research to identify potential prospects.
- Building and cultivating prospect relationships through consultative selling.
- Providing exemplary customer service.
- Daily documentation and management of the sales funnel in the company CRM.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Working with management to target and achieve performance objectives.
Travel and working weekends/evenings may be required from time to time. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-paced company where you can make a difference, and build your resume in online advertising and media. This is a full-time position that includes a competitive base salary, commission, and a comprehensive benefits package. This position will be based in our Denver, Colorado office.
The ideal candidate for this position is:
- Constantly learning and investing in themselves and their professional development.
- A professional communicator.
- Creative and continually creating new solutions and possibilities.
- Always developing a positive and healthy attitude.
- Passionate about what they do and deliver unconditional value to their customers.
- Responsive, highly adaptable, and proactive rather than reactive.
- Acting with integrity and honesty; they are resourceful, solution driven, responsive, and reliable.
- Have the ability to set goals and pursue actionable plans to reach them.
- Efficient time management and organization.
Education and Experience
- Post-secondary education in business, commerce, or marketing.
- Experience in business-to-business lead generation sales is preferred.
- Online marketing or advertising experience a must.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment driven by meeting and beating targets.