Diablo Media is looking for a promising sales professional. In this role, the Sales Development Representative will work closely with sales executives to ensure the company’s continued growth. Responsibilities will include sales prospecting, lead generation, and sales call coordination. They must be extremely communicative, proactive in their approach to sales, and quick to pick up the complexities of a varied product offering.
As the Sales Development Representative, success will be measured in client sales and monthly revenue growth achieved by your ability to:
- Drive new business via outbound prospecting and cold calling
- Schedule highly qualified meetings for Account Executives by promoting lead generation products and services.
- Collaborate with marketing, support, sales and product teams to facilitate new programs, messaging, products, and offerings
- Research and maintain relevant contact information for existing leads/keeping contact information updated
- Ensure activities are documented properly, opportunities are forecasted accurately and adequate information regarding the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated.
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities.
Characteristics of Ideal Candidate:
- Exceptional cold-call prospecting phone skills, including the ability to clearly articulate, inspire, project confidence, influence, overcome objections, and remain resilient throughout
- Intermediate and above knowledge of Microsoft Office, CRMs and Google apps (Docs, Calendar, Gmail, etc)
- Quickly able to learn all proprietary tools used to track performance and activities of clients and prospects
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, quick-witted, team environment
Education and Experience
- Minimum 1-year experience in an inside sales role
- General knowledge of digital marketing and online lead generation
- Bachelor’s Degree or above