As the Senior Account Manager, success will be measured in existing client revenue growth.
The Senior Account Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of existing client accounts. They will collaborate with Sales Executives to provide exemplary customer service, and to generate incremental revenue through the growth of existing accounts. They must be extremely communicative, proactive in their approach to client services, and quick to pick up the complexities of a varied product offering.
- Collaborate with Sales Executives to build and cultivate client relationships through consultative selling
- Create lasting customer loyalty by providing exemplary customer service
- Quickly turn around requests from clients as well as various internal positions to maximize the opportunity with new and current clients
- Solve problems and address concerns presented from clients and internal team members
- Routinely provide reporting to management and sales teams on the status of accounts and trends within the industry
- Reconcile client accounts on a monthly basis
- Work with the sales team and management to achieve personal and company performance objectives.
Characteristics of Ideal Candidate:
- Comfortable communicating with clients in-person, on the phone and digitally
- Intermediate and above knowledge of Microsoft Office, CRMs and Google apps (Docs, Calendar, Gmail, etc)
- Quickly able to learn all proprietary tools used to track performance and activities of clients and prospects
- A master of multitasking
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, quick-witted, team environment
- Minimum 5-year experience in a client-facing role
- General knowledge of digital marketing and online lead generation
- Bachelor’s Degree or above