This position is responsible for performing a variety of accounting duties according to established policies and procedures. As the Staff Accountant, you will work closely with the Accounting Team to ensure accurate financial information and the integrity of the general ledger.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Prepare and process Account Payable functions for multiple internal departments
- Enter estimates, invoices, sales receipts, and perform other various Account Receivable functions.
- Reconcile assigned general ledger accounts and prepare journal entries as necessary.
- Investigate and assist Account Managers on discrepancies with Customers and/or Vendor account balances.
- Import credit card data from Concur into QBO
- Enter payroll data accurately and timely via Google Sheets and Payroll processing company
- Process monthly journal entries/adjustments
- Manage internal accounting requests via our internal ticketing system
The Ideal Candidate Is:
- 2+ years of experience in Accounting is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficient understanding of Quickbooks Online software
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures in order to maintain accurate records with strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Strong computer skills, Mac understanding, and proficiency in Google Sheets
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Must be self-motivated, well organized, and detail-oriented
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment driven by meeting and beating targets
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. to be considered for this opportunity.