Diablo Media is looking for a full-time Staff Accountant to join our team. This person will be responsible for performing a variety of accounting duties aligned with established policies and procedures. The Staff Accountant will work closely with the Accounting Team to ensure accurate financial information and the integrity of the general ledger. The ideal candidate is obsessively organized, has a strong attention to detail, and works well autonomously. This person can maintain confidential information and is fluent in Quickbooks Online.
This is a full-time position and will report to the Chief Financial Officer. This role can be remote or based out of our office in Denver, CO.
With 14 years of experience in digital marketing, Diablo Media is a forward-thinking performance marketing agency focused on igniting the connection between brands and their consumers. We offer four core services inclusive of Affiliate Marketing, Data Management, Lead Generation, and Media Buying. Through these services and Diablo Media’s proprietary technologies, we are able to offer clients an unparalleled product and service. To support all of this, we have a best-in-class team that drives creativity, collaboration, and innovation.
- Prepare and process Accounts Payable functions
- Enter estimates, invoices, payments, and perform other various Account Receivable functions
- Reconcile assigned general ledger accounts and prepare journal entries as necessary
- Investigate and assist on discrepancies with Customers and/or Vendor account balances
- Import credit card data from Concur into Quickbooks Online (QBO)
- Prepare and process monthly journal entries and adjustments
- Manage ad hoc accounting requests
The Ideal Candidate:
- Familiar with standard accounting concepts, practices, and procedures in order to maintain accurate records with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize tasks while meeting deadlines
- Strong computer skills, Mac understanding, and proficiency in Google Sheets
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Self-motivated and well organized
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment driven by meeting and beating targets
Experience & Knowledge:
- 4+ years of experience in accounting
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business, or related field
- Proficient understanding of Quickbooks Online software
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. to be considered for this opportunity.