Diablo Media is seeking a tenured, relationship-driven Vice President of Business Development to join our team to contribute across the entirety of the organization. As a member of the executive leadership team, this person will play a key role in strategic planning and execution to grow the business. The Vice President of Business Development will be responsible for building future business plans with existing and new clients to grow revenue, forging new partnerships through strategic conversations and negotiations, and optimizing the sales process. This person is data-driven and will use their analytical skills to forecast and optimize performance to maximize client performance, promoting sales growth and customer satisfaction across the organization.
This is a full-time position and will report to the Executive Vice President. This role can be remote or based out of our office in Denver, CO.
With 14 years of experience in digital marketing, Diablo Media is a forward-thinking performance marketing agency focused on igniting the connection between brands and their consumers. We offer four core services inclusive of Affiliate Marketing, Data Management, Lead Generation, and Media Buying. Through these services and Diablo Media’s proprietary technologies, we are able to offer clients an unparalleled product and service. To support all of this, we have a best-in-class team that drives creativity, collaboration, and innovation.
- Lead strategic growth of all client-facing development and activities across the organization including the affiliate network, advertisers, lead generation, data management, and media
- Establish strong and meaningful partnerships through recruitment of new clients and businesses
- Manage account activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement and develop strategies to optimize performance while managing lasting client relationships
- Analyze new partnership opportunities to ensure strategic alignment with the organization including, scope of opportunity, revenue outcomes, legal considerations, etc.
- Analyze, forecast, and report on performance and trends across all client-facing sectors of the organization
Work cross-functionally with the entirety of the organization on special projects to drive growth
- Deliver on monthly, quarterly, and annual performance goals to drive growth and scale
- Drive innovative techniques and best practices adoption across the organization
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of current technology and industry trends to maintain a competitive advantage
- Manage business development initiatives across the organization that drive revenue growth
The Ideal Candidate:
- Exudes confidence and lacks fear
- Exceptional and effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial and innovative spirit; self-starter
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strategic thinker with an ability to leverage data to inform decisions
- Proven ability to negotiate internally and externally
- Ability to be agile and succeed in, as well as enjoy, a fast-paced environment
- Maintains a healthy competitive spirit
Education & Experience:
- BS/BA degree in marketing, advertising, business, or related field
- 10+ years of experience in Online Marketing, Affiliate or CPA marketing
- Proven track record of onboarding and growing client partnerships in B2B marketing
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. to be considered for this opportunity.