We are seeking a strategic performance marketing professional to join our highly respected team, focused on building and managing direct affiliate partnerships. The Affiliate Manager, also known as Partner Executive, is responsible for prospecting, selling, and day-to-day management of accounts to build and grow successful online campaigns for both Diablo Media and our clients.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Consistent efforts prospecting, negotiating and communicating with current and potential clients via email, phone, and social media.
- Exemplary consultative selling through best in class customer service.
- Monitor account activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase account-generated revenues.
- Maintain a high level of communication with accounts, recommend new campaigns for accounts and provide performance feedback to internal teams.
- Supply creative packages, links and reporting to accounts as needed.
- Communicate and monitor compliance or brand guidelines in the ever-changing digital marketing landscape.
- Proactively monitor marketing sources on all campaigns.
- Recruit new clients and businesses through research, referrals and other avenues.
- Set and manage monthly, quarterly and annual goals for revenue growth.
- Represent Diablo Media at industry conferences.
- Manage middle/top tier accounts and help develop account contact management strategies.
The Ideal Candidate Is:
- Exudes confidence and lacks fear.
- Creates their own opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Google Docs.
- Self-starter, quick learner, and works well within a team environment.
- Strong recruitment and negotiation skills.
- Ability to effectively manage and build client relationships.
- Ability to be agile and succeed in, as well as enjoy, a fast-paced environment.
- Maintains a healthy competitive spirit.
Education and Experience:
- At least 2 years in a client-facing role within an affiliate or performance marketing environment.
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or Business.
Ready to Apply?
Please email email@example.com with your cover letter, resume and responses to the below questions.
- What were your top three campaigns?
- What have been your performance expectations over the last two years and how have you met them?
- What excites you about work at Diablo Media?