We are seeking a strategic performance marketing professional to join our highly respected team, focused on building and managing direct affiliate partnerships. The Affiliate Manager is responsible for prospecting, selling, and day-to-day management of accounts to build and grow successful online campaigns for both Diablo Media and our clients.
- Continuous marketing and promotion of opportunities to clients via email, phone, and social media.
- Monitor account activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase account-generated revenues.
- Maintain high level of communication with accounts, recommend new campaigns for accounts and provide performance feedback to internal teams.
- Supply creative packages, links and reporting to accounts as needed.
- Communicate and monitor compliance or brand guidelines.
- Proactively monitor marketing sources on all campaigns.
- Recruit new clients and business through research, referrals and other avenues.
- Set and manage monthly, quarterly and annual goals for revenue growth.
- Represent Diablo Media at industry conferences.
- Manage middle/top tier accounts and help develop account contact management strategy.
Characteristics of the ideal candidate:
- Exudes confidence and lacks fear.
- Creates their own opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Google Docs.
- Self-starter, quick learner, and works well within a team environment.
- Strong recruitment and negotiation skills.
- Ability to effectively manage and build client relationships.
- Ability to be agile and succeed in, as well as enjoy, a fast-paced environment.
- Maintains a healthy competitive spirit
- At least 2 years in a client facing role within an affiliate or performance marketing environment.
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or Business.